Double Fingerprint Stamped Oval Cuff Links
Capture and preserve the prints of the important people in your life with our multi faced bespoke fingerprint cuff links
Need to Know
Our Double Fingerprint Stamped cuff links are designed to beautifully display the prints of up to four special people. The unique details in each print are captured and enhanced to create a wonderfully meaningful accessory that is as stunning as it is tactile. Each of the four surfaces can feature a stamped print or some simple text – a single name or a short message.
Taking the prints is quick and easy and we will send you full instructions to obtain the best results.
A really special gift for a Dad, a Grandad or Partner to celebrate a milestone birthday, Father’s Day or Christmas. The classic chain link design means the cuff links can be worn either way round. An heirloom gift to be treasured forever.
Comes gift boxed in our signature grey and gold packaging
In the options boxes please indicate ‘Print’ if you require a fingerprint or the actual text if you require a name date or short message
Product ID: 5944
Ovals H20 x W14 x D2mm
- The quality of the fingerprint will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?