Personalised Fingerprint and Birthstone Charm Necklace
A beautiful round fingerprint charm accompanied by a tiny semi-precious birthstone.
Need to Know
Capturing every loop, whorl and arch that makes your loved ones unique fingerprint, lasered to fill the surface of the charm. Each charm necklace different and each one very special. The perfect gift for Mother’s Day.
Your choice of which semi-precious birthstone to accompany your fingerprint charm will add a tiny pop of colour; the perfect addition to your jewellery collection.
Personalise further with a short message on the reverse of the disc charm.
Gift packed in our stunning grey boxes with gold ribbon & a gift card with all the birthstones and their meaning.
Choose from the following Birthstones:-
January – Garnet (Deep Red) symbolises eternity, truth and faith.
February – Amethyst (Purple) symbolises health, luck and wit.
March – Aquamarine (Light Blue) symbolises honesty, loyalty and happiness.
April – Rock Crystal (Cloudy White) symbolises eternity, courage and hope.
May – Chrysprase (Speckled Green) symbolises goodness, fidelity and love.
June – Pearl (Glossy White) symbolises nobility, beauty and peace.
July – Carnelian (Deep Orange) symbolises enthusiasm, strength and love
August – Peridot (Light Green) symbolises success, peace and luck.
September – Lapis Lazuli (Iridescent Dark Blue) symbolises serenity and truth.
October – Tourmaline (Speckled Pink) symbolises wisdom, purity and hope.
November – Citrine (Clear Yellow) symbolises sincerity, courage and wisdom.
December – Turquoise symbolises prosperity, happiness and health.
Product ID: 4765
18ct Gold Plating
Chain 16-18 inches
Charm 14.5 x 15 x 1.2mm
Birthstone approx 4mm
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months we recommend looking directly at your little ones finger to see how developed the fingerprint is. If you cannot see much detail, you may prefer to wait a few more months before going ahead with your purchase.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?