Personalised Fingerprint and Name Heart Charm Necklace
A personalised necklace with two heart charms, one engraved with the fingerprint of a loved one and the other with their name.
Need to Know
A contemporary way to wear your loved ones fingerprint close to your heart.
This necklace is made up of a two small heart charms that overlap when worn, the first heart is engraved with a deep and tactile impression of your chosen fingerprint. The second charm can be engraved with a name or date to compliment the fingerprint.
A sentimental jewellery gift for a Mother with their child’s fingerprint and name or as a memorial piece to remember a lost loved one, this custom necklace will be treasured by the wearer.
The two charm are hung on on a chain that extends from 16″ to 18″.
Comes beautifully packaged in our stylish gift boxes.
Product ID: 4726
18ct Gold Plated
Chain 16-18 inches
Charm 14.5 mm x 13mm x 1.2mm
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months we recommend looking directly at your little ones finger to see how developed the fingerprint is. If you cannot see much detail, you may prefer to wait a few more months before going ahead with your purchase.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?