Personalised Fingerprint and Name Silver Bar Bracelet
A personalised silver drawstring bar bracelet engraved with a single fingerprint and name.
Need to Know
This personalised bracelet features a solid silver bar engraved with unique fingerprint and name chosen by you. Each fingerprint is engraved deep within the silver to create a tactile impression.
The size of the drawstring means that it will fit most wrist and can be worn by men or women.
With your choice of fingerprints the design of the bracelet is a modern way to remind you of those closest to your heart
Gift packed in our stunning grey boxes with gold ribbon.
Product ID: 4802
Black Nylon cord
Woven Strap 5mm
Silver Bar W54 x H6 x D2mm
Adjustable draw string, one size fit all.
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months we recommend looking directly at your little ones finger to see how developed the fingerprint is. If you cannot see much detail, you may prefer to wait a few more months before going ahead with your purchase.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?