Personalised Fingerprint Beaded Charm Bracelet
A women's beaded disc bracelet with an engraved fingerprint and text personalisation.
Need to Know
Capture and enhance the beautiful detail of a fingerprint with our stunning, easy to wear bracelet. The lines and grooves that make a fingerprint unique are lasered on to a solid silver charm which is attached to a stretch bead bracelet to create a very special piece of jewellery. The reverse of the charm can be engraved with an initial, a name or a short message to complement the print or celebrate a special occasion
Perfect for preserving a child’s precious fingerprint or to remember someone who is no longer with us.
The bracelet comes in two sizes, each of which will stretch to fit.
If you prefer the warm tones of yellow gold we can also plate the bracelet for an additional charge.
Taking the print is fun and easy to do and we will provide full instructions. We will take the most detailed or interesting section of the print you supply and enhance it to fit the shape of the charm.
Product ID: 4792
18ct Yellow Gold
Bracelet size Small – 16cm, Medium – 18cm
Charm 14.5 x 15 x 1.2mm
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months we recommend looking directly at your little ones finger to see how developed the fingerprint is. If you cannot see much detail, you may prefer to wait a few more months before going ahead with your purchase.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?