Personalised Fingerprint Stamp Ring
Need to Know
A beautiful simple ring is handmade with your loved ones fingerprint
A timeless treasure, our Personalised Fingerprint Ring will make an eye-catching addition to any jewellery box. Expertly handcrafted and beautifully presented in lustrous yellow gold or silver, it features a classic slim band for all day comfort, and a circular centrepiece which can be customised with any fingerprint to create a one-of-a-kind accessory.
A striking gift choice for Mother’s Day and romantic occasions such as Valentine’s Day and Wedding Anniversaries, this Personalised Fingerprint Ring is sophisticated, sentimental, and styled to complement every item in the wardrobe, from everyday business attire to glamorous eveningwear.
Product ID: 3351
18ct Gold plated
Ring sizes Extra small – J1/2, Small – L, Medium – N1/2, Large – P1/2
- The quality of the fingerprint will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to one year from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?