Personalised Silver Fingerprint Stamp Keyring
Need to Know
This solid silver personalised fingerprint key ring makes perfect present for doting grand-parents, for Fathers Day, as a christening gift or to keep!
Cast in sterling silver, our Fingerprint Keyring with an engraved message on the reverse is the perfect personalised present for a loved one.
A popular jewellery gift choice for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, New Baby Celebrations or Memorial. It is handmade to order and fully customisable with the fingerprint of your choice, which we will apply using our new pencil print technique and an engraved message on the reverse.
Featuring a rectangular silver charm suspended on a classic keyring, this Silver Fingerprint Keyring will keep your house keys, car keys, and office keys close to hand. A thoughtful gift for those who are typically difficult to buy for, it is practical, portable, and personalised.
Comes beautifully packaged in our stylish gift boxes.
Product ID: 3462
Key Ring Tag – Sterling Silver
Split ring keyring – Stainless steel
Split Ring 30mm
Fingerprint Charm H22 x W14 x D2mm
- The quality of the fingerprint will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?