Silver Tiny Stamped Fingerprint Necklace with Birthstone
A tiny pendant necklace cast with a fingerprint and complemented with a semi precious birthstone
Need to Know
A small but perfectly formed pendant necklace that showcases the beautiful details of a loved one’s fingerprint and complements it with a semi precious birthstone. Cast in solid silver and to the shape of your choice it hangs on a fine sterling silver chain.
Stylish and contemporary it is a highly meaningful piece of jewellery that captures something special and preserves it forever. The birthstone can be that of the recipient or the owner of the fingerprint – or simply the colour you love the most! A name or date can be engraved on the reverse.
An additional charm and birthstone can also be added for an additional cost.
Taking the prints is quick and easy and we will send you full instructions.
Comes beautifully boxed in our signature grey and fold packaging
Choose from the following Birthstones:-
January – Garnet (Deep Red) symbolises eternity, truth and faith.
February – Amethyst (Purple) symbolises health, luck and wit.
March – Aquamarine (Light Blue) symbolises honesty, loyalty and happiness.
April – Rock Crystal (Cloudy White) symbolises eternity, courage and hope.
May – Chrysprase (Speckled Green) symbolises goodness, fidelity and love.
June – Pearl (Glossy White) symbolises nobility, beauty and peace.
July – Carnelian (Deep Orange) symbolises enthusiasm, strength and love
August – Peridot (Light Green) symbolises success, peace and luck.
September – Lapis Lazuli (Iridescent Dark Blue) symbolises serenity and truth.
October – Tourmaline (Speckled Pink) symbolises wisdom, purity and hope.
November – Citrine (Clear Yellow) symbolises sincerity, courage and wisdom.
December – Turquoise (Speckled Sky Blue) symbolises prosperity, happiness and health.
Product ID: 5962
Birthstones: Semi Precious Stones on Sterling Silver fittings
Circle H14 x W14 x D2mm — Maximum 10 characters engraved.
4mm Birthstone charm
- The quality of the fingerprint will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?