Personalised Fingerprint Heart Charm Beaded Bracelet
A dainty fingerprint heart charm hanging on a gorgeous women's beaded bracelet.
Need to Know
Capturing every loop, whorl and arch that makes up that unique print, lasered to fill the surface of the charm. Each charm bracelet is different and each one very special. A wonderful gift for a mum, grandmother or as a memorial piece to forever remember someone who has passed.
Perfect for everyday wear, this small size charm holds the most detailed section of a fingerprint provided by you. A detailed laser-cut print on a highly polished charm attached to an elasticated silver beaded bracelet and available in sterling silver or gold plated. You can also have a name engraved on the reverse.
Gift packed in our stunning grey boxes with gold ribbon.
Product ID: 4702
18ct Gold Plated
S-M: 16cm, M-L: 18cm
Charm 14 x 13 x 1.2 mm
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months we recommend looking directly at your little ones finger to see how developed the fingerprint is. If you cannot see much detail, you may prefer to wait a few more months before going ahead with your purchase.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?