Personalised Fingerprint Photo Locket
Need to Know
Every locket tells a story and our sterling silver lockets make the most meaningful personalised gift.
Capture and enhance the beautiful detail of a fingerprint with our stunning locket necklace. The lines and grooves that make a fingerprint unique are enhanced and lasered onto the front of this stunning locket. Perfect for preserving something special from a child or remembering someone who is no longer with us.
The inside can be personalised further and couldn’t be simpler, just add text (i.e. name or date) and one photo, or upload two photos, we’ll take care of the rest!
A highly polished locket with a hidden hinge ensures the flow of the circle isn’t broken. The locket is 16mm flat with softly contoured edges and holds 12mm photos.
Gift packed in our stunning grey boxes with gold ribbon.
Product ID: 6167
925 Sterling Silver
18ct Gold Vermeil
Locket size (exc Bail) : 16mm
Photo aperture size : 12mm
Chain length 16-18″
- Personalised locket necklace with a FREE engraving and photo inside
Upload one to two images and we will print and fit them into the locket for free
Sterling silver or 18 carat gold-plated
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?