Personalised Round 9ct Gold Necklace with Circle Fingerprint
Need to Know
Introducing our 9ct Gold Fingerprint Circle Charm Necklace – a stunning piece that encapsulates the beauty of individuality. Crafted with precision and care, this elegant piece of jewellery celebrates the uniqueness of your loved one’s fingerprint, immortalized in a stunning pendant. Each fingerprint charm is a work of art in itself, capturing every intricate loop, whorl, and arch that makes up the one-of-a-kind print. With a meticulous laser engraving technique, we transform your loved one’s fingerprint into a timeless keepsake. No two charms are alike, making this necklace an extraordinary symbol of your affection.
The circle shape of the pendant beautifully showcases the fingerprint, and on the reverse side, you have the option to add a personalised touch with a name or date. This customization option adds a layer of sentimentality that makes this necklace an even more cherished gift.
Crafted in 9ct gold, this necklace not only carries the weight of love and memories but also the timeless beauty of this precious metal.
Made in 9ct gold and hung from a fine trace chain.
Perfect for him or her it comes gift packed in our stunning grey boxes with gold ribbon.
Product ID: 6776
9ct Gold Hallmarked
Charm 16mm wide
Chain 16″ , 18″ or 20″
- The quality of the fingerprint engraving will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?