Rose Gold Engraved Fingerprint Stamp Charm Necklace
Need to Know
Capturing every loop, whorl, and arch, our Rose Gold Fingerprint Stamp Charm Necklaces are an exceptional piece of memorial jewellery for the lady you love. Choose from three shapes; a heart, circle or oval that can each be engraved with either a name or initials on the reverse. Perfect for Mother’s Day, new baby celebrations, and milestone occasions, it is made from sterling silver plated in 18ct Rose Gold and furnished with a classic clasp fastener for easy dressing.
The fine trace chain features a charm that we can personalise with the fingerprint of your choice using our simple fingerprint taking technique. A beautiful way to encapsulate the fingerprint of a child, a loved one, or someone dearly missed, this meaningful pendant necklace will make a lovely keepsake and special addition to every jewellery collection.
Packaged in our signature grey and gold gift box.
If you would like a HEART SYMBOL engraved, please copy and paste this symbol ❤ into your message
*Please double check text before submitting your order as we will engrave exactly what you write.
Product ID: 3512
Sterling Silver plated in Rose Gold
Chain Length 16-18inches
Heart H14 x W13 x D2mm — Maximum 8 characters engraved.
Circle H14 x W14 x D2mm — Maximum 10 characters engraved.
Oval H16 x W10 x D2mm — Maximum 4 characters engraved.
- The quality of the fingerprint will be dependent on the detail captured in the print you provide. An example of a good quality print can be found in the fingerprint instructions and product listing.
- If you are unsure whether or not you will be able to capture a detailed print, we recommend having a go at taking your print first before purchasing.
- It is possible to work from fingerprints taken using a different technique, or that have been provided by a funeral service – all we ask is the image of the fingerprint is high resolution. If you are unsure about the fingerprint you have, please feel free to drop us a message with an image of the print and we will happily check it for you.
- For children under 12 months: The fingerprint is so unique to the individual and, if you look at your little one’s finger, the detail you see there is exactly what we will capture. If you feel you cannot see much detail at the moment, it may be better to wait a few more weeks and then try again.
- Once you have taken the prints, or if you already have a copy, simply take a photo and upload them using our Uploader on the site or send us an email. A link will be sent to you with instructions after you order.
- All fingerprints are checked before jewellery production begins and so you will be contacted if we feel we cannot work from the print.
At Button and Bean, we strive to offer excellent products and customer service. We want every one of our customers to be thrilled with their purchase from us.
We know how special each keepsake piece is, which is why we are committed to each piece of jewellery having a guarantee for up to two years from the date of purchase.
You may also like
Not quite right?